All accredited players and teams must be screened by a COVID-19 PCR test on arrival (financial assistance from BWF if necessary). For the rest of the team, testing is their responsibility.
The tests will be carried out for a result before the start of the tournament and in a secure environment designated upstream.
Tests will be carried out on Monday March 22th and Friday March 26th, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Hand-held hydroalcoholic gel dispensers will be made available to everyone
Several masks will be provided each day of the competition.
In the event of a positive test, the person will be placed in isolation according to local guidelines.
Rules and Color Groups
- Regular disinfection of door handles and locker rooms.
- Disinfection of the meeting room after each use.
- The training room will be disinfected regularly.
- Wearing a mask will be compulsory in the GREEN zone.
- Limitation of the number of volunteers and increase, if necessary, of the time range.
- Each volunteer will have an identical assignment for the duration of the tournament.
- The Line Judges will go to the field separately from the players.
- The training grounds will be limited to 8 players and only accessible to players with upcoming matches.
- Training on competition grounds may be suspended.